Friday, February 27, 2009

Back from the dead!!!



heya..been ages since i last updated my blog!! haha..been really bz

n so many things have happened fro the past 2 weeks or so...well i had my exams,most difficult block ever...usually most ppl wud say endocrine block wudnt b much of hurdle,bt surely mine was a bumpy one !exam wise la!!!



ever felt shitty after doin sumthin n feel like u really wanna cry?? i did for my end block exm!!!after the first day of exam, i woke up the next day like frickin early in da morning n having PALPITATION!!!!



yesssss ppl, my heart was thumping rite out of my chest n i felt so horrible..didnt manage to answer 2 essay questions n 2 short notes!! was such a bizarre perfomance! the questions surely were nt of basic knowledge bt in depth!! esp pharmaco..damn,was cursing da paper the whole day!!



thankfully i did pass my exam..the feeling after knowing my results was better than orgasm ya'll!!! ahaha...

i'd have to thank ALLAH for all of his blessings! he continuesly provides me with the best things in life eventho sometimes i may have forgotten him in a few ocassions! how ungrateful i am as his servant..truly pity myself..





3 comments:

  1. "feeling after knowing ur result was better than orgasm?" n u wud know this how?....??" hmm...musykilnye la ape korang wat dlm umah tu =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pon musykil..orgasm..hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha......i'm nt gonna reply to any of these comments..

    ReplyDelete